Senior Consultant at Klickto Search
Views:909 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Quantitative Analyst - Data Science/Machine Learning (2-8 yrs)
Global asset manager with $90 billion assets under management across global asset classes is hiring for their team in Mumbai.
Looking for a Senior Quant Analyst - Data Scientist skilled in Machine Learning techniques to be a part of the Quant Equity team.
- Should have knowledge and experience working with large sets of data as a data engineer or data scientist.
- Experience with application and development of machine learning algorithms to explore and analyze multidimensional data huge plus.
- Discover opportunities in markets that allow us to create and enhance executable strategies.
- Apply hands-on statistical, data analysis, and modeling skills to oversee the full-life cycle of trading strategy development and execution.
- Data wrangling, feature engineering, algorithm development, model training, back-testing, simulation and implementation.
- Ph.D. or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Professional experience in building and applying machine learning techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or C++ and R
- Experience working and analyzing time series and reference data
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- Previous experience in financial data preferred but not a must.