Senior Quality Assurance Manager - Test Automation (13-17 yrs)
B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech in Computer Science, B1 VISA ready for Short Term Travel to US will be added advantage.
Urgent positions, prefer early joiners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for test planning and strategy for all testing engagements and opportunities (automation / solution) across FS and ES
- Identify resource
- Conceptualize solutions, present and deliver
- Ensure testing is not compromised at any stage
- Suggest process improvement, risk management, People management, Project management, defining KPI & KRAs.
- Link between Onshore counterpart and offshore delivery teams
- 13-17 Years (Overall IT Experience)
- Domain Experience - Capital market (Fixed income / forex)
- Strong testing background
- Should have team management skills - team size of 30+
- Should have good exp working in matrix set up / organization
- Good with new concepts and abreast with latest concepts and technologies (Devops, automation, RPA, cognitive analytics etc)
- Powerful communicator with excellent articulation skills
- Strong with numbers, dashboards, presentation
- Should be able to contribute to presales