Founder at Kshipra Consulting
Views:218 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer - Selenium/Appium (5-9 yrs)
We have job opening with our client for Sr.QA Automation Engineer with one of our MNC client for their R&D division.
Please find the JD :
Job Family : R&D
Typical Education : Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science Engineering.
Typical Experience : 5 - 8 years.
Key Responsibilities / Functions :
- Work with internal Engineering teams to identify the steps required to deliver complex solutions with quality both manually and eventually through automation.
- Work closely with developers and other stakeholders in Engineering and cross-functional teams throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC), executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- Own all automated testing for assigned features and functionality including writing the automation scripting, associated library development and any interactions with 3rd party software APIs.
- Champion - out-of-the-box thinking- with new testing techniques to improve efficiency and enhance quality of software releases.
Required Skills and Experience :
- C# with Selenium
- Sauce labs, Browser Stack and Appium.
- Good in writing Test plan, Testcase.
- Good in software specification Review
- SQL, OOPS
Additional Skills will get Advantage :
- Any of the defect tracking tools like JIRA
- Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell.
- Knowledge on Agile & STLC
- Skills should include a strong understanding of L2/L3 networking functions such as VPNs, VLAN management, DHCP relay functions and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, RIP, ISIS, etc.
if interested Please share your resume with the following details :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :