Senior Quality Assurance Analyst - Test Automation (4-7 yrs)
Required Skills :
- 4-6+ years of hands-on experience in Test Automation projects as an automation QA
- Experience in automation of integration testing
- Hands-On knowledge in OOPS concept, automation development, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in Python programming or any other scripting language.
- Experience designing and implementing testing automation framework and methodology in Python and experience in integrating test automation framework modules.
- Experience in developing automation framework preferably for an enterprise product is a plus.
- Design and develop enterprise wide, re-usable testing productivity components and/or frameworks
- Very good knowledge of SQL Server (writing and executing Complex SQL Joins scripts)
- Working knowledge of application development and Windows/UNIX/Linux systems
Desirable Skills :
- Experience in working on project using matured Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and models: i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.
- QA Process/Methodology and Business acumen in technical development organization
- Experience in using one or more SDLC tools - Bugzilla, Testopia etc.
- Investment Banking Domain with Trading exposure