Associate Consultant at Wissda Consulting
Views:152 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Protocol Stack Developer - TCP/IP System (6-12 yrs)
Knowledge and Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of architecture of networking layers, more specifically TCP/IP on Linux platform.
- Excellent hands on experience in C and data structures.
- Proven track record of implementing features in the core TCP/IP stack and sustenance.
- Experience in implementing RFC is an added advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems in the TCP/IP stack.
JD in Brief :
- We are looking for a senior TCP/IP protocol stack developer to work on sustenance and new features development.
- Candidate should have a proven track record in working on the TCP/IP system stack at L2/L3 and L4 levels on either Non Stop or Linux platform.
- Should be proficient in C, data structures, debugging tools like wireshark, GDB, netstat. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to debug complex protocol related issues.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and ability to design complex product requirements.
- Proven ability to work across organizational, functional and cultural boundaries. Effective communicator - verbal and written.