Team Lead (IT Technical) at Consultancy
Views:105 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Project Engineer - Hardware Test System Development - Labview (3-7 yrs)
We have an Opening for Renowned Company Delhi /NCR Location.
Designation : Sr. Project Engineer- Labview
CTC : Negotiable
Location : Delhi NCR
Position Requirements : The right person for this position will need of 5-7 years of experience in Labview.
1. Good knowledge in Hardware Test System development using NI LabVIEW
2. Communication protocols such as RS232,
3. Ethernet, GPIB, Profibus protocols
4. Familiar with lab equipment, Power analyzer, Temperature data loggers, power meters, data acquisition systems.
5. Knowledge on Servo drives, Database Management Systems and SCADA.
6. Computation and MATLAB
1. Software Design (flow charts, state diagram, logic design, analysis, implementation, debugging and testing etc)
2. Familiarity and experience with programming/setup/use of programmable test instruments used for automated test equipment s (GPIB based, NI PXI cards etc)
3. Ability to read schematics, engineering documents.
4. Knowledge of Programming in Embedded C and C++.
5. Communication Protocols for I2C, RF communication, WIFI, Zigbee, Bluetooth, USART, Ethernet
1. Testing and test automation using labview
2. Simulation model development using labview
3. Product /Design Requirements Capturing and documentation
4. Communication Protocols for I2C, RF communication, WIFI, Zigbee, Bluetooth, USART, Ethernet, HART
5. Software Design Cycle (Architecture, development, prototyping, integration, testing & manufacturing ).
6. Software coding in Embedded C, C++, debugging and deployment.
7. IAR, Version controls, MPLAB, labview, Keil
8. Working with Agile model
Key Interfaces :
1. Global Project team members
2. GEC Engineering Team
3. Local Marketing team
4. Project Engineer/leader from BU's across Pentair.
5. External vendors and suppliers
Qualifications and Experience :
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering from good Engineering college.
- Electronics Engineers with proven conceptual development skills and a total of 5+ years of experience in the area of electronics product development.
Other Requirements :
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Ability to multitask
3. Design Thinking
4. Have passion for Design & Technology
5. Should have a can do attitude
6. Excellent interpersonal skills