Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:3392 Applications:712 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Senior Program Manager - Project Management (14-20 yrs)
Position : Senior Program Manager - Professional Services Location: Pune, India
Key Values :
- Applicants need to be open to relocate to Pune.
- Preferred exposure on implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Functional Role- Functional Implementation (Software Implementation), 3rd party Product Implantation
- Applicants need to Have exposure on GreenField Implantation (Raw/Fresh Implementations)
- Manage and oversee product implementations across multiple programs, projects, engagements, taking full ownership of customer relationship, planning, and financials.
- Manage multiple teams comprising of Program Managers, Lead Functional and Sr. Functional consultants engaged across multiple product implementations.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions that effectively address key implementation objectives within the bounds of scope, schedule and effort.
- Manage and oversee system configuration, engineering, quality assurance and deployment activities across multiple client engagements.
- Build and foster internal consulting capability within the implementation team across all applicable domains and industries.
- Contribute to product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Champion company policies and processes and ensure their adherence within the direct reporting team.
- People management including performance appraisal and feedback, addressing developmental/aspirational needs of reportees in meeting their career objectives and goals.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing at least 5 full life cycle enterprise application implementations with end to end responsibility for program/project management.
- Possess a deep understanding of the various phases of project management including initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies and their application.
- Familiar with project management tools such as MS Project for project planning, monitoring and progress tracking & reporting.
- Must have direct client engagement experience across multiple end-to-end implementations
- Ability to quickly and correctly interpret/decipher trends, identify early signs from available data and formulate effective strategies and actions in achieving program/project objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral) along with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong rapport at the CXO level.
Experience : 14+ Years
Job location : Pune