Talent Acquisition Specialist at Gripla Technologies
Views:162 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Product Manager - Roadmap & Strategy (6-12 yrs)
As a Product Manager for Data platform, you will be responsible for providing the foundations that enable data-driven decisions to disrupt the insurance industry. In this role, you will build and shape the data product strategy, prioritization, and roadmap by deeply understanding our internal consumer needs as well as the external market. This role is cross-functional - you- ll work closely with counterparts in analytics, data science, product, engineering, operations, program and strategy to collect ideas and insights into your product portfolio.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience working in a consumer internet organization in a similar role
- Understanding of the technological infrastructure involved in building products at a technical level
- Understanding of the challenges involved in aggregating data from multiple internal and external sources into the data platform, and making it available for other teams to easily consume
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with diverse set of teams
- Strong experience driving the full product life cycle, including defining and meeting success metrics, in a startup-like atmosphere
- History of advocating for the user, with the capacity to discover the needs and preferences of customers
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude, influencing skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Analytics, Data Science or Reporting teams
- Should have product exposure around building data platform, data lake, data warehousing, data wrangling, data quality and data governance
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Investigate, identify and establish needs for data warehousing, data quality assurance,reporting, business intelligence, data governance and data cataloging.
- Setup reliable data ingestion pipelines for new data sources and integrate them effectively with existing data sets
- Assemble, aggregate and transform large data sets to meet the requirements of downstream data consumers
- Build data quality tracking mechanisms along with the engineering team.
- Build comprehensive data catalog with multiple domain related data models.
- Develop robust internal documentation
- Identify data governance strategies as required by the business