Senior Recruitment Associate at Talentiser
Views:911 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Senior Product Manager - Roadmap & Strategy (2-15 yrs)
Looking for a Senior Product Manager with an AgroTech Company (Location - Pune).
- Candidates willing to relocate to Pune can apply
- Candidates with experience in Product Management from Internet Companies are preferred-
- Interested candidates can apply here
Roles and Responsibilities :
The role of Product Manager will lead the execution of product vision, strategy and road-map for our platform. Through planning, organization, validation and execution, this position will be responsible for blending the vision of the founder, the voice of customer and engineering team members with the latest and greatest industry trends to deliver and expand our product and ensure unique value is derived from both internal and external customers.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product road-map, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution.
- Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand.
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life-cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines.
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product and feature prioritisation, release predictability, quality, and velocity.
- Build, manage, and motivate efficient and innovative Product Management team to meet and exceed organization and departmental goals and objectives.
- Measure and analyze performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion.
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation (PRD/SRS etc.), impact analysis, usability testing, test cases review etc
- 2+ year experience in Product Management
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field from Tier 1 college preferred (relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Deep understanding and appreciation of cloud, platform, API integration, databases, business applications, and UX
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives to advance and drive the product direction and vision
- Thorough understanding of project management and agile development methodologies
- Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across multicultural teams
- Strong process orientation with a demonstrated ability to evaluate processes and implement change at all business levels