Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:371 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Senior Product Manager - Fintech Startup (3-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities : To lead and build a technology platform to digitize the Banking Loan Management
Location : Gurgaon
Reporting to : Vice President - Products.
Role Details :
- Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize requirements for maximum ROI.
- Digitize the entire credit management process by using alternate data sources vs those used by banks.
- Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross functional environment.
- Breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers-Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Be the strongest internal- Voice of Customers- and continuously undo own achievements to rebuild a better platform and grow faster.
Experience and Education :
1) Overall experience of 3-7 years of experience with at least 2+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in Fintech/Digital Lending/Payments space.
2) Must have worked on building large platforms like Credit Platforms, Banking or Card Technology Platform, eCommerce Order Management System or Merchant Onboarding Platform, etc.
3) Excellent Product Judgment : You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
4) Appreciation for Detail : You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
5) Strategic insight : You understand the industry in depth, and can use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players.
6) Comfort with Technology : We prefer a computer science degree or equivalent programming experience, but it's most important that you can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical options.
7) Mobile Product Management will be an added advantage.
8) Experience in the financial industry would be preferred. Good communication and story-telling skills.
9) Graduation from premium colleges and Post-graduation from top colleges would be a plus
About The Client :
- Our Client is a technology platform that gathers and analyses data of businesses from various sources and draws insights to judge their credit worthiness, their past and current performance in the context of the industry they are operating in.
- This differentiated approach helps find businesses that are low on risk and high on promise thus opening up possibilities for those who earlier had no access to short or long term business funding.
- With a 350B USD debt financing Gap, in India's MSME segment, They bring in a technology platform that will aggregate the lenders and identify the needs and work with partners to fulfill to enable the small businesses have greater access to low-cost debt.
- Apart from being a market place for lenders and SME borrowers, They also provide finance to SMEs that have not been -able to fulfil their finance needs.
Working days : Monday to Friday
Time : Normal day shift, No Cab facility