AM Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:332 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Senior Product Manager - FinTech Domain (5-10 yrs)
It is an enabler of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India.
It's while maintaining its focus on MSME businesses, intends to direct the investments towards furthering its products and technology.
It seeks to improve access to SMB financing in India, by providing small businesses access to multiple lenders. It substantially improves the experience that borrowers get in terms of speed of approval and disbursement, convenience of the loan process, relevance of the loan product to their business needs, and finding the best rates in the market.
We are a partner-led business -partnering with aggregators like MMT, Yatra, Swiggy, First Data, and others, both as an acquisition channel as well as acquiring data for underwriting. Data is sourced from disparate data sources, to enable tighter underwriting.
Our partnership extends to lenders (including banks like Yes Bank and RBL, and NBFCs like IIFL, Edelweiss and others) as well to get borrowers the best rates and highest acceptance.
Role: To lead and build a technology platform to digitize the Banking Loan Management.
Reporting to : Vice President - Products.
- Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize requirements for maximum ROI.
- Digitize the entire credit management process by using alternate data sources vs those used by banks.
- Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross functional environment.
- Breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers-Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Be the strongest internal- Voice of Customers- and continuously undo own achievements to rebuild a better platform and grow faster.
Experience and Education :
1) Overall experience of 5+ years with at least 3 years of Product Management experience.
2) Must have worked on building large platforms like Credit Platforms, Banking or Card Technology Platform, eCommerce Order Management System or Merchant Onboarding Platform etc.
3) Excellent Product Judgment : You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
4) Appreciation for Detail : You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic decisions about what details are actually important.
5) Strategic insight : You understand the industry in depth, and can use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players.
6) Comfort with Technology : We prefer a computer science degree or equivalent programming experience, but it's most important that you can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical options.
7) Mobile Product Management will be an added advantage .
8) Experience in financial industry would be preferred. Good communication and story-telling skills.
9) Graduation from premium colleges and Post-graduation from top colleges would be a plus.