Recruitment Specialist at SRT Solutions
Views:1141 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Senior Product Designer - UI/UX (1-7 yrs)
Values of the Design A-Team :
Product/Design-Minded - We believe in a mix of data-led and intuitive/Player Focus Group Discussion (FGD) based product decisions. You will have to work closely with our Players, Product, Data and Design teams to understand player psyche, so we can create a more frictionless experience for Mega players.
Ownership & Delivery - We work in small cross-functional teams, making a large impact on the products we create from idea to launch.
Iterate Quickly - We have a bias to build MVPs and collect direct feedback from the users of our software for faster iteration.
As one of the first Product Designer at Mega, you will have a rare opportunity to shape Mega's Design culture, UX/UI and Brand while evangelising a strong design culture across all teams. Your work will have a direct impact on the User Experience and User Interface of all the early Mega players across the world. We are a fast-growing company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
What should you deeply care about?
UI/UX, GAME VISUAL DESIGN, FGD, GRAPHIC DESIGN, WORKFLOW DESIGN
What would you be doing ?
- Partner with dedicated engineering & product teams
- Design flows and experiences that convert complex app workflows into absolute player delight
- Contribute to our product design language, both in style & structure
- Dig into established user flow processes by empathising with players through user research, then find ways to make them better
- Schedule and run your own designs tests with real players to validate your designed hypothesis
- Lead with insights into player behaviour, and help the product & engineering teams build the right solution at the right time
- Establish adoption, engagement, and efficiency metrics for products you help create
Superpowers you' ll need to be a success in this role?
- 0-6 years of UX and product design experience spent working on complex consumer facing app-based products
- Experience doing interview-driven customer research, and synthesizing the results
- A clear sense of good visual design and an ability to work within component-based design systems
- Experience working with PMs from research phases of a project all the way through delivery to engineering
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale from few entities (in this case games) to large numbers
- Experience working in fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership.