recruitment manager at zofler
Views:409 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Product Designer - 3D Modelling (1-6 yrs)
Responsibilities include :
- Identifying opportunities for new products
- Analyzing how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Setting design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers.
- Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products.
- To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
- Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Research materials and techniques
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modeling software to design products and components
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
Skills needed :
- UI/UX, GAME VISUAL DESIGN, FGD, GRAPHIC DESIGN, WORKFLOW DESIGN
- 1-6 years of UX and product design experience spent working on complex consumer facing app-based products
- Experience doing interview-driven customer research, and synthesizing the results
- Experience working with PMs from research phases of a project all the way through delivery to engineering
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale from few entities (in this case games) to large numbers
CTC : 15-35 LPA