Recruiter at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:116 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior/Principal RTL Design Engineer - Microcontroller/ASIC/Synopsys (5-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest providers of 8, 16 & 32-bit microcontrollers.
This candidate will work on ICs for future generations of 8-bit microcontrollers.
Job responsibilities :
1. Participate in a global team setting on the development of advanced microcontroller products.
2. Support design and verification of 8-bit Microcontroller products.
3. Perform RTL design and verification of complex digital macros, working from an architectural description.
4. ASIC Design flows through backend verification and stream out.
5. Debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
6. Technical Mentoring and supervision of Junior people.
7. Project Management.
1. The candidate must have B.E. (Electronics) degree. M.E. / M. Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) preferred
2. Candidate must have 5 to 10 years of experience working in CMOS VLSI development capacity, preferably on products that incorporate microcontrollers for embedded control applications.
3. Strong digital design skills and experience in Verilog RTL coding for synthesis is essential.
4. Experience with Synopsys tools (Design Compiler, IC Compiler, Power Compiler, Primetime) and formal verification tools are highly desirable.
5. The candidate will be working as a part of global VLSI design team.
6. Strong communication skill & the ability to interface effectively with US team members is essential.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.