Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1080 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Principal Engineer - DevOps (10-15 yrs)
- The candidate will be responsible for creating infrastructure designs and guiding the development and implementation of infrastructure, applications, systems and processes.
- This position will be working directly with infrastructure, application development and QA teams to build and deploy highly available and scalable systems in private or public cloud environments
- Design, architect, and implement next generation CI System and automation solutions.
- Work with the product teams to prioritize and implement CI practices.
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in- CI landscape.
- 10+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Strong Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system
- Strong command of configuration management tools like Ansible in a large scale environment.
- Hands-on scripting and coding with python, shell, perl
- Experience with Docker, Microservices and container deployment and service orchestration using Swarm, Kubernetes, Consul
- Experience with source code repository : Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- Experience with Build Tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Maven, Ant
- Knowledge and Use of code analysis and code coverage tools like: Coverity, Purify, Sonar, Cobertura
- Experience using system and Application Monitoring using tools like Dynatrace, Icinga, Prometheus, monit, statsd, AppDynamics
- Setup Centralized Log collection, management and analytics using Splunk, ELK (ElasticSearch-Logstash-Kibana)
- Experience with Data Collection and Charting using tools like collectd, statsd, graphite, grafana, Librato, Ganglia
- Ability to do Scalability/Performance testing of RESTful APIs using tools like jmeter, blazemeter, blitz.io.
- Deployment of instances using virtualization technologies like VMware, KVM, IaaS/PaaS Deployment experience in clouds like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Databases experience using RDBMS like Oracle, MSSQL, mysql, postgres as well as NOSQL databases like mongoDB, HBase, Redis
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Blue-Green Deployment to reduce downtime and risk, provide continuous deployment and fast rollback
- Multithreaded sanity and unit test execution to reduce times for ABVT (automated build verification tests) and reduce time to release builds for testing
Technical Skills/Experience Requirements :
- 10+ of experience working in a DevOps role in a continuous integration environment specially in Linux and Windows.
- Should have worked on creating Jenkins pipelines on hybrid environments.
- Should have worked on REST APIs and experienced in using Jenkins and AWS APIs.
- Should be well versed with AWS offerings (AWS solutions architect level knowledge is a minimum)
- Must be comfortable in Python and Ansible for scripting.
- Should have experience in working with JIRA workflows and APIs.
- Should have good knowledge in GIT.
- Should have experience in working with Artifact Management systems like jfrog for a large amount of products.
- Should have experience in working with Flyway, Liquibase, DB versioning.
- Should have knowledge about Data masking pipelines
- Should have experience in sonarqube, selenium, Junit.
- Should understand containers (Docker)
- Should have knowledge about tools like Prometheus, AppDynamics, Data Dog, Nagios for performance analysis
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Jboss, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, Solr.
- Should have knowledge about microservices architecture patterns.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL)
- Should have experience in implementing CI process for a large number of components with JIRA and Jenkins.
Education/Skills Requirements :
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field required
- Strong oral and written communication skills.