CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:1312 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
We are looking for a senior web engineer to join our dynamic development team. The role will involve developing and maintaining our software products, used by universities and business schools across the world, to help them to engage with potential students and effectively process and support applicants to their programs.
- You will have responsibility for building as SaaS platform, practically updating both backend and front-end code, to match client requirements, and will be able to play your part in the development of new products, which will underpin the rapid growth of our business.
- Programming is mainly done in PHP, using the Zend framework, our products are single page online applications based on Knockout and Jquery, and we subscribe to the Agile development process, using a Scrum methodology.
- We are known for our entrepreneurial spirit and actively encourage employees to initiate and develop ideas and share the rewards of our success. You should be comfortable with the challenges of a dynamic environment.
Who are you ?
- You'll have a web development background of 10 years or more, be fast learning and keen to pursue your career in a development environment. You'll be able to think on your feet, adapt to change and have good interpersonal skills.
- You will have five or more years experience in a commercial PHP development environment. You should be comfortable executing commands on Linux servers, configuring Apache & PHP and viewing log files.
Responsibilities include :
- Delivery of solutions to product requirements
- Meeting deadlines, with high regard for product quality
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
Skill/attributes required :
- Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PHP version >= 5 / OOP
- Experience using Linux on the command line
- Experience using Git and Subversion
- Effective time management
- Excellent English - written and spoken
Desirable skills :
- Commercial experience developing a SaaS platform
- Experience using Zend Framework
- Doctrine ODM
- Experience with Knokcout/Angularjs
- Experience with Mysql
- Experience writing unit tests / Test driven development
- Knowledge of design patterns
Education- B. Tech( Computer Science)
If interested please apply or call at 9810143202