Founder & Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:87 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Company : An IT offshore company of a USA based MNC based in Bangalore.
- We are looking for experienced web developers specializing in PHP to help build our inventory management application.
- We're looking for someone who has a deep understanding of how the web works, has experience with large enterprise applications, and has a strong sense of clean, maintainable code.
- Developers will be expected to collaborate and share knowledge, never stop learning, and participate in group work and peer code review.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to :
- Self-motivated, self-confident team player that can work well on a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Help define the direction of chosen technologies, and help mentor our entry level developers in web design best practices.
- Understand the business requirement and produce technical detailed specifications
- Write - clean-, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Position Qualifications :
The skills and qualifications required for this position include :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with MySQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of SDLC and code versioning tools, such as Git
Behavioural Attributes :
- Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a collaborative effort
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings
- Should be able to understand customer/end users- requirements and should own the issue till closure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related preferred
- 5+ yrs years of relevant experience