Senior PHP Developer - Laravel/MySQL (3-6 yrs)
JOB BRIEF :
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing microservices and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the tenant database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Define and recommend the solution/platform/approach for meeting the specifications.
- Provide estimations for implementation of the solution.
- Work on development of the solution as defined based upon requirements.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Hands-on experience and strong knowledge in Laravel 5 framework.
- Strong knowledge in Laravel microservices such as lumen, slim.
- Knowledge in laravel multi tenant architecture.
- Knowledge in Docker, Angular 2+ and Continuous deployment & integrations will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to product development methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in preparing technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Cloud server management and good understanding of Linux development environment will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge on API integration and REST API creations
- Good knowledge on PHP Frameworks and have created own custom PHP Framework.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, RDBMS databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as bitbucket.
- Knowledge in Elastic Search will be added advantage.