HR Recruiter at Nisu Infotech
Views:819 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Senior PCB layout Engineer - Board Design (5-10 yrs)
- 6 ~10 years PCB design experience in a high reliability environment; Minimum of 3 years recent experience using latest PADS PCB tools.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Job Responsibilities :
- Detailed development and documentation of complex printed circuit boards conforming to applicable IPC and industry standards.
- Work from preliminary schematics, parts lists, and basic functional description as provided by the design team.
- Provide guidance to internal and third party engineers as needed to optimize the design with respect to PCB layout, including constraints, manufacturability, and relative costs of various alternatives.
- Complete placement and layout of PCB designs using PADS.
- Perform other E-CAD functions including schematic capture, mechanical footprints, parts library management, and board revisions as needed.
- Generate all documentation required for release and production of PCB designs.
- Interface with Contract Manufacturers, PCB vendors, and others as needed to resolve technical issues.
- Complete understanding of the PCB layout process with extensive knowledge of IPC Standards.
- Experience with high density layout and multilayer boards, controlled impedance traces, RF transmission lines, etched antennas, grounding techniques, high speed digital, BGA- s, power supplies, etc.
- Technical understanding of electrical and mechanical aspects of printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Experience with mechanical constraints, including mounting PCB's in plastic housings.
- Experience with parts nomenclature, part number structure, and the revision process for PCB assemblies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communications skills in oral and written English language.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills