Founder at Wish Workforce Augmentation Services
Views:120 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Oracle HFM/FCCS Consultant - Hyperion Financials Reporting/Data Integration (6-9 yrs)
Senior Consultant- HFM/FCCS
- Experience with HFM and Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS)
- Experience with Hyperion Financials Reporting (HFR) and data integration tools (FDMEE, EPM Automate, ODI, etc.)
- Experience with EPMA enabled applications
- Should have good understanding of Accountings and intercompany calculation
- Worked on Consolidation for at least one of Financial sector (either Banking or Insurance industry)
- Should have knowledge of IAS and IFRS like IFRS 16, 17.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision and flexible to participate as a team member with a willingness to help junior staff where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Effective communications at project team level, meeting facilitation and presentations
- Requires solid understanding of financial related processes and technologies, financial statement structures and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to understand and translate a clients business, informational and process needs into solid Hyperion EPM solutions
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development across multiple industries
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the development of technical solutions of moderate complexity within consulting practice area.
- Develops solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure.
- Applies principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies.
- Regularly interacts with external customer and customer managers and identifies additional opportunities in customer organization.
- Begins to integrate multiple technologies and applications within a specific customer solution.