Senior Technical Recruiter at TruGlobal Software
Views:234 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Oracle ERP Cloud Developer - SCM/Fusion Modules (5-15 yrs)
We have an opening for the position of ERP Cloud Developer -Bangalore. Please find the below details.
Company : TRUGlobal Software India[Oracle gold partnered organization] - www.truglobal.com/Permanent payroll
With its global headquarters in Burlingame, California; TRUGlobal is a top IT services firm servicing clients across Fortune 500 Companies to Startups. Our talented team of Business Consultants and Technologists average over 16 years of industry-honed experience and have conducted many engagements worldwide.
As the division between strategy, execution, and optimization become increasingly blurred, and knowledge becomes a key source of value for organizations in the new global economy, TRUGlobal's leadership team and consultants have combined historical data, industry best practices, and analytical models to continue the support of our clients as trusted partners. Our approach has continuously evolved and been refined to help organizations reduce project complexities and accelerate return on investments.
Work Title: Senior ERP Cloud Developer
Total Experience: 5+ to15 Yrs
Responsibilities/ JD :
- Strong technical experience in SCM modules or Finance Modules
- Hands -on experience in Fusion reporting tools like BI publisher
- Should have working experience in fusion implementation projects
- Hands-on experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Data conversions, interfaces, BI publisher reports
- Requirement Gathering - taking functional specifications from users. Support and troubleshooting of the existing developed applications.
- Database Structure Design - Database structure design for tables, views, sequences, synonyms and database triggers etc.
- Application Development - Development of forms and reports, Creation of SQL packages, functions and procedures.
If interested, please apply along with the below details.
1. Current Location:
2. Current CTC:
3. Expected CTC:
4. Notice Period: