Senior Oracle Developer - Database Applications (9-15 yrs)
- Demonstrable experience in developing large-scale enterprise-class database applications using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills and a passion for data analytics.
- Excellent UNIX skills, along with Shell and Perl scripting.
- Python development experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out).
- A conceptual understanding of software development including the full project lifecycle from working on multiple substantial projects using Agile development methodologies.
- Multi-year experience of enterprise software development and end-to-end delivery.
- Experience of working in software development teams using agile methods.
- Exposure to Cloud and Big Data technologies.
- Passionate about data and analytics.
- Able to improve older code bases, as well as apply modern best practices to new projects.
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team.
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions.
- A strong communicator able to interface with key business and technology stakeholders