Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:257 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
We are looking for pragmatic developers who build with :
- Empathy for the users
- A deep understanding of the products we- re building and our client's businesses
- An eye towards writing well architected code
You should have :
- A strong background in node.js (and related frameworks express/sails)
- Experience developing applications from the ground up
- A product-minded focus when creating applications
- Good written and communication skills in English
What you'll do :
- Lead cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions.
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- You- ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- The basic foundation of how the web works (Server, Browsers, API, protocols etc)
- Experience working with Ruby/Node and related backend frameworks (Rails/Express).
- Experience working with: MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks: TDD, Rspec
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS Services (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, ElastiCache, Route53, opsworks etc)
- Experience with frontend frameworks a huge plus - React/Angular/Vue (SPA)
- Git and Github (with a team)