Senior .Net Engineer - C#/SQL Server (6-12 yrs)
ONLY looking for People who are willing to Relocate to Mangalore(Dakshina Kannada), Karnataka.
The Company is setting a new standard in the AI FinTech space and disrupting the way people and companies look at Financial Planning and Advice. Our platform uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology to offer the only truly fiduciary financial advice by using our neural networks to analyze over 2 million points per user, help them make the most important financial decisions effortlessly and confidently!
Who are we looking for :
- We are seeking a passionate self-starter engineer to help shape and execute our strategy over the coming years.
- We are looking for a Senior Engineer who has demonstrated very strong analytical skills and expertise in creating scalable, high availability, and flexible software solutions.
- You will be working alongside business stakeholders on the complete lifecycle of the product - from understanding product requirements to translating them into high quality production ready software.
- As a Senior engineer, you will be a key contributor and mentor junior team members.
- You should be comfortable applying agile methodologies and be able to realize the product vision.
Preferred Skills :
- C# .NET, .NET Core, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, ORM frameworks, OOP, Microservice, Design Patterns, REST, CI/CD processes, Agile Scrum, Docker, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Linux, AWS, Azure, ESB.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Collaborate and work closely with business stakeholders on the complete SDLC understanding requirements, design, develop, automated testing and deployment, and support and maintenance.
- Should be a hands-on developer who documents and delivers high quality, scalable software applying Agile development principles.
- Experience applying the software development process (coding conventions, peer code reviews, code coverage, CI/CD).
- Take initiative and identify roadblocks and escalate issues early.
- Work with the QA and devops teams to ensure smooth product releases.
- Mentor junior team members.
What You Need for this Position :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 6+ years of coding experience in C# .NET.
- Experience building software by applying Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, and Microservices.
- Experience implementing RESTful API development and CI/CD.
- Experience in Agile development & Scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability to work on large-scale systems in a structured and framework based architecture.
- A team player with mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must.
- Experience with .NET Core, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, and Docker is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS or Azure), Linux, and automation testing frameworks is preferred.