HR Manager at Headstream Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:266 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Mobile Application Developer - Xamarin Frameworks (8-15 yrs)
- Writes and maintains enterprise quality code for application development using C#, javescript and Xamarin to meet production requirements and design specifications.
- Manages detailed application requirements and collaborates with project/ development teams to ensure quality function, features, and UX
- Develops and tests mobile application software and coding, working collaboratively as part of a team
- Debugs, troubleshoots, and revises code to match evolving project needs, ensuring is regression free, well documented, and unit tested
- Participates in design and code reviews as well as daily scrum
- Assists in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software systems designed to support new or existing business needs.
Required Skills :
- Very good knowledge and experience on Xamarin framework.
- Should have sound knowledge on hybrid application development.
- Experience in Push notification for both android and iOS.
- Very good decision making skills and should be able to defend his own decisions when it comes to design and development.
- Should be proactive, independent and hardworking.
- Good communication skill in English is a must.
- Candidates with cordova /phone gap experience also can apply.
About Headstream :
We are a technology company focused on leveraging technology in the Education domain - harnessing the power of software and data to better evaluate and track the professional development of teachers - to improve educational outcomes for students.
For more details follow below links,
Company website: http://www.headstreamtech.in/