Senior Mobile App Developer/Lead - Android/iOS Platform (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Mobile Development Lead, initially to be the hands-on coder for our apps and then to build a team around you. The role will evolve into Solution Design, people Leadership and become a senior leader in the tech team, whilst continuing or have some hands-on involvement.
This is your chance to join one of Ireland's fastest growing companies and Europe's largest EdTech firms in the online learning industry.
The Role :
- The role involves hands-on coding followed by of solution design, agile process management, and people management.
- Develop technical solutions and technical designs.
- Develop mobile application using either Android OR iOS technology. Having both is desired but not essential.
- Develop server-side code using latest web technologies (PHP/Ruby on Rails).
- Own agile sprint planning and mobile app deployment processes.
- Define future technology choices for us through rigorous R&D for both front-end and server-side technologies.
- Create user interfaces that support varying device formats, work in multiple languages, and adapt to accessibility needs.
What you'll bring to the team :
- 7 years experience in Mobile Development.
- Experience with B2C or Customer facing Apps.
- Experience development either iOS OR Android App.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and proven ability to design solutions.
- Agile experience.
- Experience in PHP and/or Ruby on Rails.
What we'll provide :
- Market beating basic salary.
- Monthly bonus structure.
- High level Equity in a leading online educational company
- Our full range of award winning educational courses - shawacademy.com
- A fun and exciting work environment.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to change the world of education forever by joining our rapidly expanding technology-based firm with a foundation of real talent, and work with real innovators whilst achieving your own goals.