IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:981 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Memory Design Engineer (10-18 yrs)
Detailed Responsibilities description :
SRAM technical architects must ensure that all SRAM designs are deeply analyzed and reviewed in detail to ensure - Best in Class- PPA, Design Robustness and first time silicon success.
In this role, they would working on memory architecture and verification methodology solutions. In addition to this, they will do key technology and design benchmarking, drive RnD activities for SRAM & Memory Subsystem.
Other key area of responsibilities are to mentor young designers, provide technical customer support and silicon debug support. A key responsibility of technical architect is to collaborate across foundation IP teams to ensure a consistent offer to our customers.
Must have skills :
- Proven Expertise in Memory Design & Test with hands on exposure to Low Power/High Speed oriented design techniques and verification methods.
- Thorough understanding of technology challenges including Process variations, submicron effects, device morphology & associated Layout effects, Ageing & Reliability etc.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with prior exposure of facing customers
- Proven leadership of driving memory design projects starting from specifications to design architecture to design implementation to silicon success.
- Rich experience of multi-site/multi-disciplinary projects
- Industry relevant patents and publications in peer reviewed journals/conferences
Good to have skills :
- Good knowhow of SOC challenges, Sign-off flow, DFT, Other foundation IPs and challenges
- Perspective on key Industry drivers including Low Power Compute, IOT, Sensors, AI, Adas etc.