IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:69 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Memory Design Application Engineer - EDA Tools (4-14 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Memory Design Application Engineer
Job Category : Design Engineering
Primary Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Job Purpose :
What will be your primary task ?
- As part of internal Application Engineers team, your job will consist in providing local and worldwide support to memory library development teams. You will act as first level support for the memory library validation flow.
- You should be able to provide support in the form of workarounds but also to propose long term solutions to the design teams.
- You will also help in organizing information and training sessions in order to deploy the latest state of the art methodologies and tools.
In which context are you going to work ?
- The role offers a phenomenal opportunity to work at the interface of accomplished software engineers and expert memory design engineers providing great opportunities to learn and contribute in both fields.
- You will be participating with them in problem specification, problem-solving, crafting and implementing those designs and solutions.
What will you achieve ?
- In charge of enabling production team to reach the highest development quality and delivering as per customer requirements, being a problem solver, you will find demanding and rewarding environment providing opportunities to build strong relationship and teamwork with various teams inside the company.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
- Be the interface between Design Engineers production team and Software Development team.
- Contribute in memory development support, new tools and methodologies deployment and continuous improvement.
- Have a global understanding memory design and development in advanced technology (45nm and beyond)
- Understand physical verification, memory characterization, FE verification, release procedure and QA flow of the memory compilers
- Work with senior members of the team to continually define, improve and develop memory infrastructure and methodologies.
- Understand memory development flow and internal software.
- Understand project development constraints.
Division : Physical Design
Job Requirements Education & Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
Essential Skills & Experience :
- Candidates with minimum 4 + years of industry experience with good interpersonal skills
- Phenomenal teammate willing to find opportunities to collaborate with teammates located all over the world.
- Understanding and project experience with the following: circuit/layout w/ submicron technologies (28nm or smaller), design for manufacturability (DFM) layout techniques, memory modelling and verification, and familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso (DFII, Opus) would be helpful
- Knowledge about place and route and chip design tools
- Experience with other EDA tools such as design_compiler, ICC, Physical Compiler, PrimeTime, SoC Encounter
- Scripting experience: Python, Tcl, Perl, make
- Programming experience: Experience in C, C++, Java a plus.
- Able to work in autonomy with a high degree of initiative
Desirable Skills & Experience :
- Experience in memory, logic or IO libraries development.
- Experience in application engineer role.
- Analytical rigor with good problem solving and debugging skills
- Good learning skills
- Understanding of Modeling Languages including Verilog and VHDL.
- Understanding of transistor-level power management techniques
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.