Consultant at Bean HR Consulting
Views:70 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Sitecore/.Net/C# (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Define and document physical, logical and network solution architecture view for an integrated solution that includes Sitecore infrastructure, Digital Asset Management, Campaign Management, Microsites, Search etc.
- Architecting PaaS Solution
- Estimate effort for the implementation of Sitecore designs.
- Design and implement templates & layouts for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios.
- Design and Implement all schema types including metadata/parameter schemas.
- Create and deploy medium/high complexity layouts and templates such as C# / .NET user controls, pages using Visual Studio.
- Develop Page and Data Templates Sitecore &.NET and/or XSL templates using XSLT.
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template builder.
- Architect, design and develop workflows.
- Implement security configuration using groups, roles and permissions.
- Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation.
- Support sizing, capacity planning and non-functional requirement specification, benchmarking and recommendations for Sitecore solutions.
- Oversee installation, configuration and tuning of Sitecore in .NET environment.
- Design and implement integrated/automated translation solutions for multi-lingual solutions using translation manager integrated with Sitecore or other external translation environments.
- Evaluate other CMS products/vendors and articulate relative positioning of each CMS vendor in the multi-channel marketing and commerce space.
- Participate in workshops with business and technical clients to support problem definition and identification of key business processes.
- Liaise with Sitecore product engineering, professional services and support to help drive solutions.
- Drive mapping of client requirements to CMS capabilities across more than one CMS package.
- Define best practices, development standards to manage performance and scalability of the CMS/CDS application and work with stakeholders to manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
- Define best practices for implementing content personalization solutions to enable targeted content delivery using Sitecore Profiling and personalization, SEO and Performance Optimization solution.
- Design, configure and implement OMS from analytics integration and data capturing perspective
- Expert in Asp.Net MVC Web development
- Good at identifying requirement and design/ wireframe gap risks in earlier stages of development.
- Estimate efforts for implementation of Sitecore designs.
- Architecting and Designing with Sitecore PaaS solution is mandatory
- Good at troubleshooting issues by going through Sitecore, windows logs.
- Experience in defining and implementing Non-Functional requirements such as performance tuning, Caching, Tracing of web application
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience in defining and implementing with secure coding practices - how to prevent SQL injections, Encrypted traffic, etc.
- Hands on development on Sitecore 8.2 and above
- Architecting, designing and development of Headless development using React-based JSS constructs of Sitecore.
- Should have expertise on optimal usage of layout service customization and creating rendering resolvers.
- Helix based development
- Architecting and designing Sitecore - Multi-Language implementation
- Sitecore Development practices which support Experience Editor