Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:297 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Hadoop DBA (12-25 yrs)
We have an opportunity for a Senior Manager- Hadoop DBA for one of our client in Mumbai.
- Experience in leading team of 10+ resources in 24 X 7 support model
- Minimum 3 year experience in support Hadoop and NoSQL environment in capacity of Administrator
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like IBM BigInsights, Hortonworks
Ambari, Ganglia, Nagios, and other tools.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster health, connectivity and security
- Experience on troubleshooting, backup and recovery.
- Knowledge of splunk architecture and data analytics
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Familiar with HDFS, MR and Yarn commands (CLI) and utilities.
- Experience in schedulers in Hadoop, job scheduling and monitoring.
- Experience on hive, hbase, sqoop, RDBMS and Hadoop eco system.
- Good in linux administration.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams
to guarantee high data quality and availability.
- Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates,patches, version upgrades when required.
- Experience on NoSQL Database Administration (MongoDB)