Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at SilverPeople Consulting
Views:87 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Linux Service Reliability Engineer - System Architecture & Infrastructure (5-13 yrs)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in system architecture.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in supporting complex system infrastructure.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering on bare metal and other virtualized systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software-defined hosting solutions and technologies.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or SUSE (SCA) preferred.
- Experience with private cloud, IAAS and AWS is a plus.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of systems infrastructure, including networking, security, IAAS, virtualization, OS, configuration management, etc.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service and result focus.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and create technical documentation.
- Ability to coach and train personel in best practices and advanced technologies.
- Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Operating Systems
- Experience with IBM Power and Power VM a plus