IT Recruitment Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:59 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior/Lead UI/Frontend Full Stack Engineer - AngularJS (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for world's leading platform and products which helps in connecting to the network of human knowledge.
They are one of the pioneer Online, Scholarly, Academic Publications, Academic Journals, Encyclopedias, Books and transforming into eBooks, Online Journals, Databases, Textbooks, digital, and Digital Transformation.
Role : UI Developer
Work Location : Bangalore
Salary Budget : 25,00,000 to 35,00,000
- You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers on creating frontend and backend vertical services with quality, performance and scale in mind at every step of the way.
- We are using a micro services based architecture composed of multiple services joined into one API. Our architecture uses Angular2/React and Node for the web and Typescript and Java on the backend.
- As a Full-Stack UI/Frontend Engineer you will work with like minded talented engineers towards enriching the experience of our users and partners.
Role : Senior or Lead UI/Frontend Full Stack Engineer
Job Requirements :
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including Smartphones and tablets.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and QA.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.