Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:304 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior/Lead - Technical Writer (5-9 yrs)
Our client is a US based IT Product firm, Looking for Technical writers in Bangalore
Designation: Technical Writer -Senior/Lead
Exp: 5-9 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on a strong documentation team committed to deliver top-quality documentation. Our team consistently receives accolades from press reviews and customers.
- Develop printed and online documentation for commercial software products that focus on Application and Business Service Management, System and Security Management, Identity Management and Provisioning, and Cloud Management for the world's largest Windows and Unix enterprises.
- Deliver innovative documentation solutions including embedded help, online help, software manuals, Technical References, and vide tutorials using Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Captivate and HTML.
As an Information Developer, you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain documentation deliverables in many formats to best meet the users' needs
- Produce products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards
- Conduct interviews with various users and technical staff to gather information
- Research and translate technical information into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences
- 5-9 years of experience in Technical writing function
- Good command of grammar, spelling, and technical writing maxims
- Working knowledge of effective business communication
- Commercial software documentation experience in a team environment
- Strong ability to acquire, synthesize, and present technical information
- Experience producing documentation in an agile development environment
- Strong command of FrameMaker and HTML
- Working knowledge of principles for producing task-oriented documentation
- Experience in research through hands-on use of the products
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Experience producing HTML help
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.