Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:271 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS/Jenkins (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 10 years
CTC: 20 - 25 LPA
Talents from eComms Only
B.E/B.Tech/ Education only from Tier 1 tech schools
Job Code - STITWORLDXSD
Your responsibilities will include automating and streamlining operations and the development process from requirements to production and scaling. You will collaborate with developers to deploy and operate our systems and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. Thus you would be expected to have strong programming fundamentals and a working understanding of code and scripts.
Skills and Requirements :
Must have :
- Strong programming basics, with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins, Puppet, Chef and/or other similar tools
- Exposure to wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services. -
- Good experience with AWS tools is a must.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to communicate well in a team
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years at fast-paced startup environment
Good to have :
- Experience with centralised logging and monitoring
- Experience with end to end CI and CD for applications in ReactJs and NodeJs
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Startup work experience