Lead Consultant at Amicon Hub
Views:605 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior/Lead Backend Development Engineer - Java/PHP/Python (2-9 yrs)
Experience in integrating external and internal API services and are excited about building modern tooling operations.
- Deep hands-on knowledge in Go/PHP/Python. Previous experience working in cloud environments such as in AWS is a plus.
- Business mindset and are continuously thinking about new ways on how to improve Zalando Lounge through the effective and strategic development of internal systems.
- Ability to Exchange the knowledge and willingness to mentor team members in terms of best practices, code quality, and tech frameworks.
- Drive the development of our internal systems, ensuring efficient and user-friendly tooling together with your team, product managers and UX designers.
- Shape a scalable and performant architecture of the internal systems that you will be working on. Build systems for production and implement high-quality solutions, ensuring latency, availability and appropriate monitoring.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your projects and will focus on building scalable and cloud-ready software solutions in our AWS and API-first tech environment.
- Own your code. Decide together with your team on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
Provenance: Courrier pour Windows 10
Back-end Developer duties and responsibilities :
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- The main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Back-end Developer requirements and qualifications :
- X years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- X years of experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python
- X years of experience with CMS framework
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field