Senior Java Technical Architect - J2EE/Spring (8-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Own various components of Cloud computing platform w.r.t architecture, design and development of complex/very complex/large features
- Provide functional, architecture and design specifications for various features
- Lead one ore more projects involving feature development, with multiple team members, for various components
- Provide accurate plan for development involving own and team members- features.
- Ensure timely release of committed features with very high quality
- Enable upskilling of peers and sub-ordinates involving topics in areas of domain expertise
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Provide innovative and optimized solutions for assigned features.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in a Cloud Computing company highly desirable
- Experience in JAVA, J2EE, Java - Spring, Java - Springboot, AWS, MySQL, Hibernate, Hazelcast, Multi-threading, Big Data - Hadoop, Kafka, Scala, Spark, Payment Gateway, Server-less architecture, Block-chain, Performance & Scaling etc. technologies
- Experience of owning and delivering complex features for various components of a cloud based platform is highly desired
- Demonstrable experience of 8+ years in architecture, design and development of Complex, Very Complex and Large features catering to preferably B2C/B2B market.
- Very good algorithm and data structure skills.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven creative design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience with new and emerging web, server and client-side platforms
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize diligently as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field 8+ of relevant work experience in software development, architecture, design and coding for designing web experiences.