Talent Acquisition Consultant at Target HR
Views:34 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Java Developer/Team Lead - RDBMS/NoSQL (5-12 yrs)
- Fiercely allegiant to outcomes.
- Finds the right talent, tools and solution to solve a business problem.
- Able to make hard decisions on talent, tools and deliverables and able to articulate the reason with a wide audience.
- Desire to communicate with US leads and communicate bad news early and often.
- 5 - 8+ years of hands on programming experience in the Java technology stack.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing RESTful web services.
- 2+ years of experience in relational (MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server and non-relational data stores.
- Expert level experience in hand writing SQL queries within relational databases.
- Experience in noSQL databases (Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB) and ability to think between relational and non relational data and ETL processes to transform from one to another.
- Experience in Git (preferably Github), Bitbucket or other modern code repositories.
- Exposure to automation/build tools like Maven, Jenkins, CI, CloudFormation and others.