Sales Head at Maximus Human Resources
Views:209 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Java Developer - Spring/J2EE/Hibernate (3-6 yrs)
Position : Sr.Java developer
Job Type : Permanent
Job location : Hyderabad
Key skills :
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring.
- Android experience is must.
Job Description for Senior JAVA Developer
Title : Senior JAVA Developer
Job summary :
- The Pole to win team is looking for a strong technical individual that will work closely with the development team to design, develop and test reporting and reconciliation enhancements to the application.
- Specific responsibilities include review of business requirements to create technical requirements, application and database analysis to fulfill the technical requirements, assistance in high and low-level design documentation, application and database SQL coding and peer reviews.
- Ultimately, the role of the Senior JAVA Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Experience : 3 - 4 Years
- Working experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Security, Web services, Oracle/ MYSQL.
- Working experience in SQL/PLSQL is must
- Working experience in XML/XSL, JSON, RESTful Services
- Knowledge on CSS and HTML5
- Excellent skill set in end to end, product implementation process and maintenance
- Experience in web server or application server tuning
- Understanding design patterns
- Experience in Agile Principles
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services Sensitive
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
Hands-on experience with any of the following technologies will be desired :
- Maven, Grunt and git
- Experience with open source frameworks Spring Boot, Hibernate is a plus.
- Experience designing and interacting with relational databases and NoSQL Databases.
- Good working experience with Eclipse
- Practical experience of OO design and UML
- Usage of Cloud Environments - AWS
- Good working experience writing test cases using JUnit and a staunch follower of the TDD best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, Team player in innovative problem-solving skills, analytical skills, self-motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks, able and willing to learn quickly.
For more details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.