Senior Manager HR at MPS Interactive Systems
Views:293 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Instructional Designer - IT Projects (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handle projects independently and manage the delivery team.
- Lead teams to execute projects in terms of the contractual obligations, timely delivery, quality, and compliance with contract scope.
- Design different training product types, such as ILTs, WBTs, Mobile apps, Job Aids, and QRCs.
- Review team's work for relevance and quality.
- Interaction with internal or client side subject matter experts for content analysis, curriculum design, reviews and approvals.
- Create storyboards for different delivery mediums (ILTs, WBTs, vILTs, Blended).
- Be involved in project and resource planning.
- Manage direct client communications and client expectations.
- Lead and train team members to provide end-to-end learning solution.
- Domestic and International travel to client site for presentations and consulting assignments