Staffing Analyst at Black & White Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:292 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Infrastructure Consultant - Networking (8-10 yrs)
- Responsible for assessing the impact and supportability of standard solutions on the managed environment
- Responsible for ensuring that the environment complies with either the AT&T or customer corporate information security requirements.
- Monitors and maintains security of the AT&T's managed environment.
- Identify management - who has access at which level to which device.
- Patch management - maintain status information and steer patching or sensitive equipment
- Compliance management - maintains status information of device compliance and steer corrective actions where necessary
- Responsible for facilitating and supporting the implementation of the customer designed solutions for the WAN environment. Responsible for timely installation, troubleshooting, activation and data validation of all scheduled events.
- Responsible for ordering equipment, creating all the needed documentation, building close relationships with other teams in networking area, developing site survey forms and reviewing results
- Develop site preparation documentation for pre-installation activities.
- Lead test activities associated with cabling specifications
- Develop site documentation packages and equipment order lists
Required Experience level:
- 8+ years of Systems or Network Engineering and Infrastructure Consulting experience.
- 5+ year(s) of Advising and Consulting experience
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (- RHCE- )
Educational qualifications: Any Bachelors technical Degree