Senior Healthcare Business Analyst (5-10 yrs)
We are fast-growing technology startup in healthcare domain and we are hiring across various positions. As part of the same we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst passionate about the challenge of building our consumer product with clarity on Healthcare domain and business process principles.
Experience : 5 to 10 years
- Lead the business process definitions, ideation, growth and refinement of the product
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including security, usability, data, and supportability considerations
- Collaborate with cross functional team to guide engineering teams for product solution
- Documentation of all business process, product requirements with necessary UML diagrams
- Lead the communication for all product implementation on business side
- Validate, Create and define acceptance criteria along with the validation & verification teams
- Develop necessary User Manuals, Product FAQ's and other product documentations
Essential Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education
- Good knowledge in the various current practices and schemes in both Govt and Private Healthcare
- Good Knowledge of requirements for healthcare compliance: Privacy and security regulations, confidentiality, laws, access and release of information practices.
- Manages and analyses business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
- Can independently facilitate user groups and drive consensus
- Ability to write detailed descriptions and analysis of user needs, process definitions, business impacts and systems functionality for software development life cycle
- Excellent documentation and communication skills. Ability to create prototypes, use cases and identifying gaps early on.
- Proven experience working with UML diagrams
- Effective ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Quick learner and adapts to mobile and latest technology to define the business solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, facilitation, negotiation and a good team player.
- Self-starter and a Good team player
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems.
- Understands the project schedule and plans/prioritizes the work schedule for a team and meets time deadlines consistently
- Should be comfortable working in a startup environment. Prior experience in working in a startup will be an added advantage.