Senior Hardware Design Engineer - PCB/Circuit/RF System (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute various PCB layout and schematic design
- Carry out circuit simulation
- Design electronics circuits for various products
- Troubleshoot hardware, board bring up for rapid product development
- Design production test jigs as per the requirement
- Responsible for part identification, and BOM preparation for Proto, Pilot and Production
- Take steps to optimize the overall cost of a product
- Plan and implement different processes for the improvement & enhancement
- Comply with all requirement documents, with version control as per process.
- Train and support functional & cross-functional teams.
- Take initiatives for new developments
Qualification and Experience :
- Strong experience of designing and testing analog & digital circuits and signal conditioning, particularly for metering/instrumentation applications
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of hardware testing principles for building robust test procedures and manufacturable designs
- Experience of designing circuits to comply with EMI, EMC requirements in various national and international standards
- Knowledge of various types of power supplies
- Experience with RF systems and antenna design
- Good analytical skills
- Willingness to travel for testing at different testing labs.
- Ability to work as a team player and coordinate with other departments