Recruitment Manager at Recreations Lab
Views:188 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Game Artist - Character Animation/CorelDRAW (2-5 yrs)
- 3+ years of professional experience designing for games and/or interactive media.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator/CorelDraw, Modeling and Texturing for Characters.
- UI experience for the apps in the category of casual games will be valued.
- Good at animation and sketching with a strong sense of colors and character anatomy.
- If You have a good experience in Unity3D its big plus.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet frequent deadlines.
- Should have demonstrable experience of making 2d art for games.
- Looking for people who are creative, self-motivated and driven.
- Your main responsibility will be Create beautiful characters, assets, environments, effects, icons, and user interface to be rolled out into the game in collaboration with other team members.
- Follow style guides and assist team members in their creation when required.
- Prepare and maintain clear art documentation. Support the team in game design.
- Pitch new ideas to the team and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Stay updated on current industry trends including new game genres, game art best practices, and emerging technology.