Executive - HR at PeopleAccord Consulting Services (P) Limited
Views:35 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer - ASP/C# (6-8 yrs)
Must Have :
- C# and ASP.Net
- Asp.Net MVC
- .Net Framework 4.0 & above
- Entity Framework
- AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- SQL Server 2014 & Above (T-SQL )
- VS-2015 /2017 IDE
- System Design - High level & Low level design - (Technical Documentation)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and coding skills.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Enterprise level product/project development exp.
Knowledge in following- . :
- Log4net - WCF / WebApi Service & Configuration
- Experience working with HTML/CSS, particularly taking a design and turning it into clean, cross-browser compatible HTML and CSS
- Problem Solving and Coding (C#) - (Including Design Patterns)
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience consuming cross platform RESTful Web Services (JSON/XML)
- Prior experience in using HTML5 and CSS3 frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation or Blueprint
- IIS 7.0/8.0 Build and Publish
- Experience implementing Software development best practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Research and Development on new technologies.
- Commitment to make upgrade the product with new modules.
Nice to have - .. (Value Add) :
- Knowledge and/or experience performing development with Business Objects tools, including Webi, Crystal, Dashboards.
- Data visualization/charting libraries such as D3.js, Raphael.js etc.
- Experience with performance and debugging tools like Firebug, YSlow, Charles, Fiddler, etc
- Experience with version control systems preferably SVN and/or TFS.