Sr. Software Developer at DJT CORP
Views:30 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Full Stack Developer - PHP/MySQL (2-5 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Develop new features.
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
3. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
4. Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
5. Work with 3rd party technology providers to define technical integration and customizations through consuming and producing rest services.
6. Maintain company defined and industry standard best practices.
7. Fix bugs with strict attention to details.
Required Skill Set :
1. Strong knowledge of PHP, MySQL.
2. Solid understanding in PHP frameworks like: Symfony, Laravel etc.
3. Development experience in JS frameworks like: VueJs, React etc.
4. Strong understanding with REST API's and experience in building them.
5. Development experience in HTML, CSS, LESS etc.
6. Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
7. Experience in doing code reviews and writing unit test cases.
8. Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
9. Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
10. Familiar with Agile and Scrum process.