Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:104 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Frontend Software Engineer - Node.js/MongoDB (1-5 yrs)
We pride in building cutting-edge web-products. We build Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) which are semi-offline. Written using Typescript and React, they are stable and highly performant. Our internal tools for building the content and the backend are powered by Nginx, Docker, Typescript, Node.js, and MongoDB.
As a frontend software engineer, you will be first hand responsible for building our new upcoming apps. You will be writing high-quality, clean, performant code that will stay in the company for years to come and will define how Genius is perceived by our customers.
- Strong technical experience building solid web applications (1+ years preferred)
- In-depth understanding of web browsers - performant CSS design, code execution, event handling, data security, storage, and network requests.
- Good understanding of core data structures and know when to use what
- User interaction understanding and can write cool interactions
- An ardent follower of DRY and KISS principle
- Understanding of NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with 12-Factor RESTful architectures
- Building cool apps using WebRTC
- Experience writing smart functional as well as performance tests
- Writing front-end JS tests