Senior Frontend Engineer - Web Applications - React.js/Vue.js (2-5 yrs)
About the Company :
The company is an online trading platform that allows individuals to invest in stock markets. They create baskets of stocks based on a theme or idea trending in the market and which has long-term value, such as stocks that would benefit after the Goods and Services Tax Bill is passed, consumption-based themes, or a portfolio of stocks that will benefit from the monsoon or the rising rural demand.
Each of these portfolios is called a - smallcase- and investors can buy a small case using their Zerodha brokerage accounts. It was founded in 2015 by IIT Kharagpur alumni Vasanth Kamath, Rohan Gupta, and Anugrah Shrivastava.
Your Responsibilities :
- Develop end-to-end network optimized and responsive web apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, and internal tools
- Build out responsive front-ends for all customer touch-points
- Work with React JS/Vue without any limitations regarding frameworks
- Deal with data visualization and presentation including robust graphs using D3/Chart.JS/charts etc
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write clean and maintainable code with solid test coverage
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve
Apply if :
- You are a graduate from a premium engineering college
- You have 2+ years of work experience in front-end development
- You have proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- You have delivered multiple products from scratch
- You are updated with the latest front-end technologies and trends and also well versed in angularJs, reactJs & angular UI
- You are comfortable with build automation tools (gulp, web pack).
- You are passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail