Recruitment Executive at ExperEase Software
Views:27 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Our services are :
1. Onco Connect : Finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Onco Tumor Board : Online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
- Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world. We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you.
- This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual care platform for cancer patients.
Role Overview :
- A Front End developer at Onco.com will get to work on products that our patients and caregivers use to talk to us. In addition, there are products that cater to internal stakeholders.
- (S)He will work on the most cutting-edge designs and is expected to work on every aspect of the product. We are just getting started and the opportunity to make deeper contributions to all our products is huge.
- Build web applications for desktop and mobile browsers based on the requirement documents and design inputs.
- Should be able to create reusable style guides based on wireframes from the designer.
- Should be able to demonstrate sufficient expertise in creating and maintaining style sheets.
- Can give design inputs that reflect practical considerations of building a web application.
- Should be able to provide reasonable estimates for completion of tasks assigned.
- Should be able to optimize the website for peak performance.
What we are looking for :
- Proficient in UI frameworks such as Angular or frontend libraries such as React.
- Proficient in jQuery.
- Have working knowledge of CSS extension language such as Sass.
- Have working knowledge of utilities such as Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Hands-on experience using a CDN such as Akamai or AWS Cloudfront.
- Strong focus on User experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Knowledge of git and agile development practices.
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Jasmine, Protractor.
- Building reliable and robust applications.
- Openness and adaptability, and the ability to collaborate across teams.
Good to have :
- Appreciation for Start-ups
- Hacker attitude to make your way through unfamiliar territory with little help
- Enthusiasm to get things done with responsibility
- Non-conformist nature which drives you to achieve tasks tagged as impossible by the world
We have :
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIT, ISB, Wharton graduates) who make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world
- Best-in-class pay and stock options
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom