Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:564 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Frontend Engineer - Full Stack (2-8 yrs)
Senior Front-End Engineer ( full stack ) @ Kolkata / Bangalore / Remote Location
Our client is an IT Company and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Senior Front-End Engineer ( full stack )
Location : Kolkata / Bangalore / Remote Location. Company has the concept of Remote working/ working from home, hence candidate could be based anywhere in India
Education : Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Graduate in any discipline with advance post-graduation in computer science.
Experience : 4 - 8 Years. Candidates with 2 - 5 Yrs experience will be considered for Front-End Engineer role
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will develop front end / client-side apps and solutions based on requirements specifications and design. Review wireframe and UX design to develop UI screens using modern technology stack.
- Consume APIs integrating with back-end and provide data to channels applications and / or third party applications. Work closely with a cross-functional team to size and implement new features and enhancements to existing features. Address feedback from code, functionality review and testing results. Identify technical challenges and work through the implications developing solutions for those challenges. Review business requirements, UX and UI designs developed through wireframes and / or mock UI.
- Developing front-end application architecture including Micro UI components. Assist in development of database models for data persistence and data management. Engage in open communication with the cross functional team to facilitate collaboration that will help you meet your personal goals as well as helping to hit team and company goals. Follow best practices and patterns that the team has put into place and actively contribute to the growth of the team.
- Utilize delivery concepts such as pair programming to help share knowledge and collaborate. Continue your professional growth and engage in continuous improvement, education, and learning. Review code of your teammates to increase your understanding of the codebase and to engage in knowledge sharing. Stay current and ahead of technology trends and leading practices and contribute towards those practices.
2. Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expert in at least one of the following technologies - React, Angular, Vue.js, Flutter. Proficient with HTML / CSS / Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience in integrating with back-end Rest / SOAP API. Integration with back-end third-party APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, Selenium, Mocha, Jest, Nightwatch.js ).
- Hands on experience in integrating with back-end technologies (node.js, java, python). Hands on experiencing architecting end to end solutions.
- Hands on experiencing designing solutions and algorithm for front end. Knowledge and assessment of design principles.
3. Good to Have Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of APIs and back end technologies (node.js, python, java). Working knowledge of Web servers Apache, Nginx, IIS.
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub. Exposure to Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, Heroku.
- Training / Certification in Digital technologies with real hands-on experience. Mandatory Soft Skills: Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Strong aptitude, logical & analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail always makes one notable.
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Graduate in any discipline with advance post-graduation in computer science.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.