Assistant Manager-Human Resources at Josh Technology Group
Views:314 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Senior Frontend Developer - HTML5/CSS (2-6 yrs)
On your workday you would be expected to do the following :-
- Ability to implement Pixel Perfect Mobile and Web Designs.
- Ability to structure the FE components as per the technical stack of the product - ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.
- Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component. Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
- Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals. Work with server-side, infrastructure and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
- Work with project technical lead and/or FE architect to create technical designs and implementation plans.
- Work with FEWD leads and architects to evolve and advance the state of FE technology stack.
- Assist and mentor teammates in areas of tech design, implementation and domain expertise.
What skills are we looking for in you?
- An educational background of B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
A technology expert who has experience in-
- HTML5, CSS, Basic JS, Responsive Bootstrap, Material Design, LESS / SASS.
- Is familiar with Agile software development processes / tools, and iterative delivery cycles.
A stellar performer who :
- Is a self-starter and good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Has strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Is able to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) as well as to defend one's ideas and analysis with members of the team (across the globe).
- Is able to Mentor & Grow other team members. A thirst for learning and understanding current development best practices, trends, and techniques.
- Has a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Is self-motivated and has an internal drive to produce high quality work. Must be able to take pride in completing features with no defects.
How will you grow here ?
- An opportunity to work in multiple projects & teams
- An opportunity to work in different & latest technologies
- A flat hierarchical structure and an opportunity to work & interact directly with senior team members & management
- An opportunity to be mentored and mentor others
- An opportunity to handle critical issues/stages of the project
- A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity
How do we make work fun for you ?
- Flexible work schedule because we believe in Our Work, Your Style
- No formal dress code so that you are at ease while working
- Events, activities and outings aplenty (work hard and party harder!)
- Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
- Recreation centre to let off some steam (foosball & table tennis)